From:
Ben Roach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 11:06:29 -0700
Hello everyone,

I received a call from a lady in Lake Stevens who had a lovely ferret show
up on her door step to eat cat food.  Some how the security guard at the
Everett Petco had my real estate office phone number and she called me
there.  I went out last night and picked up the ferret.  If anyone knows
of anyone who is missing a ferret, please have them email me with their
phone number.

The ferret was in excellent health, except for very, very long toe-nails.
This ferret has already mingled with my ferrets and all are getting along
well together.  If you have lost a ferret, you need to send me an email.

Ben Roach