From:
"Lorraine M. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 22:43:31 -0400
Howdy everyone,
    I have a question.  Our 18 month old neutered male (but not descented)
has been spraying on a fairly regular basis recently (at least once a day).
He is doing this even though he has no cause to be frightened, upset, or
nervous.  This is beginning to be too much.  Does anyone know what causes
this?  We really don't want to have him descented.  Is there something else
we can do?  We also have a two year old neutered female (but not descented)
who almost never sprays.

We sure hope someone can help.

Lorraine