From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:16:45 -0700
We are owned by 12 ferrets...one litterbox trained, and the others...not!
Trying to 'train' 11 ferts that are not caged is hysterically funny..to
them!  We are resigned to buying mass amounts of paper towels, oxyclean,
and pet-xyme.  The ferts enjoy watching us scamper from spot to spot, and
it gives them more time for tube games, hide the toy, and flatten your
brother sports.  Thank the Great Spirit that the poos are small, and our
carpet is cheap.  While we know they're worth it, our friends and family
think we're a bit bats.  I wish you luck!

Oops..off with the spray bottle n paper towels !!!!!!!!!!

Michelle, Willie, and the gang of 12
P.S.  For those who have money left over after buying fert food,
goodies,n toys, may I suggest you invest in paper towel stock?