From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:08:05 -0400
In issue 1257:
> To Kevin Stewart and your inquiry about if anyone else's ferrets like raw
> potatoes, well ..

My Keesa (RIP) loved potatos. :) She used to steal them from the bin and
hide them under the livingroom furniture, behind the fridge, etc. By the
time I'd find them, they looked like little hairy creatures making faces
at me!

> I can't IMAGINE what would happen if he got into my potatoe bin!

One day I caught her dragging and entire 10 pound bag of potatoes across
the kitchen floor!!! I heard this funny SHHH - SHHH - SHHH sound and
there she was, hanging onto the tied end of a plastic bag of potatoes
(I'd just bought it) and had it halfway across the floor! :) And when
she saw me she went nuts frantically trying to get it all the way to the
door (SH-SH-SH-SH), realized she couldn't and exploded into the ferret
victory/failure/I'm caught/oh cool dance and dashed under the microwave
cart. :)

She also liked potatoe chips, french fries and mashed potatoes.

--Barb--