From:
sandra fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:08:10 -0500
>I got a return call finally... the next day, after I had called the office
>again!  Is it me?  Is this common practice amongst veterinarians?  Do I
>have a right to be upset that I didn't receive a return call?  Am I going
>crazy?

I have never had any problem getting the vets at Capitol Area in
Harrisburg to call me back.  They are also all willing to discuss
treatments and pathophysiology in detail over the phone (long distance
and they are paying most of the time).  I have a medical background and
we discuss things in depth.  We may have to wait a few hours depending on
their surgery and appointment schedule, but we always get a call back the
same day.  They have even stayed and called after hours if they couldn't
get back with us sooner.