From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 09:36:24 -0500
I was looking it up on the internet and found that it was a species of the
parvo virus.  Has anyone tried using the canine parvo shot to see if it can
prevent this from spreading?  I know very little about this but was just
wondering if it had been tried.  Fortunately we have had very little
experience with diseases exception being insulinoma and adrenal but every
ferret person goes through that sooner or later.  We also so had some
problem last year with loosing three ferrets that we never did find out
why, they just died and the only thing we could find was that all their
stomach lining was gone.  So Aleuteins is totally new to me and I don't
want to experience it, however I would like to learn more about it.