From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:48:51 -0600
Yes there have been a couple brown recluse spiders which have been
positively identified.  Of course I worry about those, I haven't seen any
spiders in my ferret room so far, but will exterminate the entire house to
be safe.  A few years ago there was a wolf spider in the ferret room, we
caught it and put it in a field outside.  I know they are not poisonous to
humans, but was concerned about the ferrets having an allergic reaction to
a bite should one occur.  It's better to be safe than sorry when it comes
to our precious little fuzzbutts!

Julie and the fab four
Poncho: What's that long thing with all the legs that mom went screaming
        out of the room with?
Razz:  Hey, I wanted to have that for a snack!
Mickey:  I'll take raisins any day
Boo Butt:  Do you think mom will take me to Dervish's beauty salon soon?