Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 05:25:36 -0700
Hello all.
I had written that we have been away from the list for about 3 years and
were just back, sort of.  This is still true.

I had also written that we just have Misty left.  Well that has changed,
again.  A week or so ago there was a post about 2 ferrets needing a home in
the Toronto, Ontario area.  Of course our ears perked up and volunteered
our services.  Yesterday, Bailey and Shanook arrived and what beauties
they are.

Bailey is about 3 yr. old and is a wee bit of a thing and Shanook is is a
little over a year and is a big bit of a thing :-)  They are such sweeties.
I love them to pieces already.  We had almost forgotten what it was like to
have the challenge of younger ferrets.  However, it is a reminder of the
joy they have and the fun they are.  It is great to have them.  Thank you
Amy.  I know that you are missing them terribly.

Take care.
Tryntje Miller