From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:49:35 -0400
>From:    Charles Lamprey <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Adrenal/Lupron Protocol?
>I've been looking for a copy of a Lupron protocol for a ferret with adrenal
>disease.  If anyone has a copy, please send to me at: [log in to unmask]

Dr. Weiss' protocol is always available on my Adrenal/Insulinoma web site.
Just click on the Medical Treatment Protocol link on the home page.

Also, watch the site for some exciting new adrenal surgery methods to be
posted real soon.  We have the scoop on this one!

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Shelter web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc