Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:55:52 -0500
I bought a fridge that wasn't on the display floor, the kid said they
had one in back so I didn't get to see the back of it, and when they
delivered it I noticed it has coils in the back and has to sit away
from the wall making it dangerous around the ferrets. I didn't know
they made fridges with coils any longer. The delivery kids took my
front door off, said they couldn't get the fridge through with it on (I
don't remember the door being taken off 6 years ago when we moved in
the last one...), they left the screen door open, and I was stressed.
I had two other people there watching the ferrets thank goodness and I
did a head count after the movers left. All ferrets accounted for. The
movers gouged my door jamb so it's got a 3 inch chunk gone. sigh.

The fridge sits with one side open to the hallway, the other against a
partial counter so I've got to figure out how to block it off on both
sides. For now plexiglass is triple taped to the side but Tazzy pulls
tape off so that won't do. It isn't flush with the wall so it is taped
at an angle with a longer and wider second piece of plexiglass taped in
front.

I've got to figure out what I'll do since I don't feel comfortable with
this fridge. Minor compared to what others are experiencing with the
tornado damage though.

Anyone want to buy a discounted brand new fridge???? sigh....

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org