From:
Mark Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 23:31:38 -0700
Ferreters;

Well was at the hardware store yesterday and found something that Nipper
seems to like, in the Air duct/dryer hose section they had some flexible
metal tubing that you can bend in multiple directions etc.  comes in
different diameters from 2-6 inches, costs about $7.  Also cut off the legs
of a old pair of jeans.

I think Nipper is trying to tell me to stay off the computer lately.  After
closing up the crawl areas around the computer he has started to poop in
around the computer, he has been Very well litter trained up till now.  Any
Ideas how to keep him from pooping around the computer??  Tried rubbing
bleach around the poop sites.

Saw the post on here a couple days ago about A Ferrtet Relief Fund to help
those who can't afford needed vet bills, I like the idea and hope someone
can come up with a workable solution for this.

Well that's it for Now, Let's get all the Ferrets Healthy :)

Mark & Nipper