Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:07:32 -0500
Ok, this is crazy.  I just got in from my day job, driving school bus.  I
sat down to read the FML and learn something new and possibly hear some
funny/cute ferret stories.  Is that what I saw?  Nope, of course not.

Well ladies and gentlemen, you know who you are, anonymous or not.  I'll
will say to you the same thing I say to my "Little Angels" on the bus
every day.  (over and over and they don't get it either).

Sit down, be quiet, don't call names, keep your hands to yourself and
most importantly.  If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing
at all.  Children are capable of learning this.  I've been repeating it
daily, morning and afternoon to these kids and they are beginning to
"get it".

It has been repeat here so many times by so many people that I have come
to the conclusion that Adults are no longer capable of learning.

So...(and I know this is no big deal to most of you) it is with sad heart
that I must sign off this list permanently.  I will miss the occasional
witty insight or amusing story.  I will miss Bob's wonderful advise on a
huge range of topics.  I will miss the FML in general, but I just don't
have time to sift through the BS to get to the meat.

Bless you all and I sure hope the few of you out there that need to learn
can finally learn.  Words hurt!

Big, please take my email and name off the FML list.  Thank you for your
wonderful advise and sense of humor.

Shelley
PS: Flame away people, I really don't give a flying flip anymore.