From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:19:00 EDT
I want to send a big thank you to everyone who sent me advice and info on
Ginger's litter pan woes (as another FML subscriber put it)

I've taken a bit of everyone's advice ie..more litter pans, fewer levels in
the cage, bedding in other corners.  So far, everything is working out.  I
might add, while I was in the pet shop, there were the ferrets ( I always
stop by to say hello to them all).  There was only one.  And, as I picked
him up, he kissed me on my nose one time, and curled right up against my
sweater and snoozed away while I was getting other supplies.  I put him
down, and he immediately awoke crying (sounding like a long, quiet duck
call) and dooking and grunting.  Not one sound have I EVER heard from
Ginger.  It was so cute, I couldn't resist.  And Ginger and I could use
another little friend as always.  I brought him home.  He and Ginger took
to each other right away.  He is the smallest, softest little fuzzy I've
ever seen.  He cries for Ginger when they sleep, Ginger always keeping an
eye on him.  I just never realized how caring they really are toward each
other.  Even Ginger, so quiet, went dooking away with him.  (and this time,
I did get his MF papers and info on him; same pet shop, just different
location, and they are going to have the first pet shop send Ginger's
papers)

-Sarah, Ginger, and our new fuzz