Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:12:36 -0500
>Ladies and gentleman, I Petey TPO have up for auction on ebay one pair
>of Petey TPO Ferret Poop Earrings. They are the bomb! All proceeds from
>this auction will go to Support Our Shelters and in turn to shelter
>ferrets in need. You can view them at eBay item #200085485362.
>Petey TPO

Oh HELL no, you did not just do this. I am dying here, Petey. Omg. You
have gone just too far. You just scored ten pee points according to Da
Wolfy

Mommy stop! Don't you see brilliance when it stares you in the face?
That is art. Pure art. Even I can't make my poopies spiral up that
perfectly. Well, it'll give me something to shoot for.
-Kip TPO ferret from Pakistan.