From:
Arthur Grondine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 11 May 1994 00:03:42 -0400
Re:> Example.  Sample question: I understand
   > that during the Punic Wars, Hannibal crossed the Alps with attack
   > ferrets he used to destroy the Roman Armies.
HAw hAw hahahahah :)

Very Funny ...

Well, I have successfully relocated to a condo that has two stairways.
Now the little GUY gets a lot of work out!  Of course, he loved all
the unpacking here..boxes and paper everywhere!  (The cat on the other
paw didn't think it was so great!)  Ya no, I never did find my calculator
case when I moved ... Hmmmm

-=> Art The Human & Guy The Ferret!!