From:
Kevin Fagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 02:48:39 -0400
Hey everyone,
As I was reading the FML I noticed someone posted a message that said Kodo
was having his first birthday.  I think we should all send 1 year old
birthday boy cards to Kodo care of Governor Engler or the Judge and write
sad notes inside about how "Our nasty, ignorant government has condemned you
to death for no reason.." etc... Although I am still very hopeful of the
appeal being granted.

Just my $0.02,

Kevin,
Stinky: "I'm gonna hafta get over to that Judge's house and steal
        all of his sponges!"
Pinky:  "That butthead!  Let's get his ankles!!"