From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:53:44 -0700
Yet another cute idea from ferrets with Solu(e)! We are offering ferret
themed pillow cases for your bedroom. They are printed on both sides
and are made of 100% polyester, which greatly helps to sharpen the
digital image and gives it a nice silky feel. They measure 30" x 20",
so any standard or queen sized pillow should fit. Please note, that we
are not offering the pillows, just the cases. We are asking $20 for a
set of two. That includes free domestic & international shipping too.
If you have custom photos, we can use them too, but be aware we do
charge $25 for a set made with your photos. Also, unfortunately the
last day to order is Sept. 06, as the promo will expire. We have many
options for you to choose from. Check out the link below!

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Pillow%20Cases/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, email us at [log in to unmask] & let us know which
photos you would like on your pillow cases. Remember, they are printed
on both sides, so you can use the same photo or, chose different ones
for ea. side if you prefer. Please include your shipping address as
well. Payment can be made via PayPal to [log in to unmask] If
you chose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab, you can
save the shelter the PayPal fees. You can also leave a note during
you PayPal checkout to verify what you are ordering. Email us if you
require alternate payment options.

Don't forget to also take a look at our Ferret related Ebay listings
as well. Thanks for looking!

http://shop.ebay.com/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

All Proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).

Tracy