From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 20:32:53 +0000
Our precious Tally lost her valiant fight with Lymphosarcoma on saturday,
going to the Rainbow Bridge to find her mate Echo and best friends Toby
and Lucy.  She was the last of our first generation ferrets to go,
leaving Peter and Max and Maialilly, all second generation, to carry on.

Sandee, when you see her, make sure to get her to her precious Echo, who
went in Feb before her, also with Lymphosarcoma.  He is probably still
making the best hideyhole for both of them.

Tally, we will miss your cuddles and kisses and ear nibbles

Sharon Allen
Peter Carlos, Maximus and Maialily