From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:45:38 +0700
Hello FMLers --

Here are excerpts from an email I am about to send to Kim. If any one
wants more info just get in touch!

- - - -

I had a facelift about a week ago here in Bangkok (Thailand), and for
the weeks before that quite a bit of dental work. It all appears
totally professional, though the equipment (esp dental) is a little
behind that at home. Still, five years ago we were perfectly happy
with the current equipment, and the skill of the professionals is the
real thing, right? I'm confident in the treatment (though of course I
wouldn't want anyone to make serious decisionsa based on my
impressions).

But the really big difference is the care you get pre- and
post-procedure. English is spoken to some degree by almost everyone,
including the support staff.

All day long, I get careful, gentle, skilled care. Pleasant chatting
and joking too.That alone has been a vacation. The food is good, the
bed comfortable and capable of a zillion positions, etc etc.I have a
large, airy private room, 10th floor, overlooking the outskirts of
Bangkok and the real city and the river is off in the distance.

Of course another huge difference is the cost. I couldn't have afforded
the dental treatment at home, and luckily I have Freq Flyer miles left
from when I was working.