From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:30:26 -0800
In some respects I agree with PETA but when they target a place or
person like the list member that uses Service Dogs and who are obviously
humanely treated and well another kind of fur kid cripes to use a
Stalinist term we should do a purge and cleanse the earth of their filth.
But instead of what Mr. Stalin would do we should just use their own
tactics against them like hidden camera's in their more militant members
meetings and do some creative editing to make it look like they are
torturing animals, what kind of computer geeks are we can someone out
there stand up for us Hoomans that would rather die then hurt a animal
when these Zealots target us because they think we are hurting animals
when we care for them more in some cases then other Hoomans.

Sincerely
David L. Owings

P.S. Snickers likes to attack flashlight beams he gets into a hopping =
chirping frenzy when he sees one.