From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:38:48 EST
"Yeehaw puppets!  Look out!  Solar flares are hitting the earth as I
speak.  Now you are asking yourselves why didn't I see this as an Oracle?
Oh, I did, but I've been preparing the wagon trying to build a magnetic
force field around it and failed.  So then I was busy trying to soup
up the engine to try and outrun the buggers, to no avail.  With all
this preparation I had no time to report my prophecy to you!  Woa is
me, ....... Oh here comes a wave now!"

::The wacky robed one takes off in circles seeming to run from some
  invisable force that leaves you completely dumbfounded.  Then eight
  little creatures appear to try and calm her.  Two deaf ferrets, Ping
  and Pong, with paws flying in the air try to tell her to calm down in
  sign lanquage.  Then her little taupe colored companion, Dippy, steps
  forward..::

"Oracle, dey not hurt you!  Look we is all fine.  We've been having
solar flares off and on through the years all along.  Dey not hurt us.
Tee-hee, these aren't big enough to hurt us."

"OUCH!"

"ORACLE!  There's nothing there."

"But this is rated a G5, and we're gonna git zapped.  You better watch
out."

"Oracle......... ORACLE......... "

::The woman jumps on the little wagon and zooms away, and if you look
  very closely you might see a little vapor from her tail end::

The Great Ferret Oracle