Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:22:29 -0400
Hi all! I promised to keep updates on MoJo comin, so here is one. I
picked up my hairless mutant (he resembles a ferret on top half, and
a rat on the bottom half...lol) - and felt...."pricklies".....so I
decided to do a "exam" on him.....much to my suprise and elation, I
found "nubbies" of hair on his pink little tail! I looked closely,
uhm, using my magnifying glass (wanted to be sure I wasn't imagining
things here) and low and behold there are little black hairs beginning
on his tail, kinda like the day after shaving your legs (that was for
the ladies of the group here...heheheh) - but plain as day - there they
were! Found a few little nubbies on his back too! I dont' want to
jump the gun on this - so I will give it another few weeks, before I
can completely, without a doubt say:? HE'SSSS BAAACKKKK!

I will continue to chart his development with this Deslorin implant -
so that when I give it to my vet, he has that much stronger a case to
bring to our FDA! Cross your fingers and toes for us ya'll! And for
those of you who believe in the power of prayer, please do pray for
him! More updates to come! I'm thinking of starting a website so that
people can see his progress, picture by picture.....anyone know how
to do that? I am website challenged.....*smiles*

Hugs and slugs, from The Land of Enchantment,
Kim and Her Army of Idiots!