From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:37:57 -0500
HI and dooks to all the fuzzies!

Wow!  Lots of new members on the list in the past few days...welcome!  Kym,
Congrats on your marriage proposal...see, it IS possible to find a man who
has a heart big enough for all the fuzzies too!<GGG>  Anita, welcome back,
it's GOOD to be free, no??  Mia and Patrick, congrats on the baby on the
way....you are going to be one busy couple, I bet!!  Carmen, I love reading
about your European perspectives....what, by the way, do you feed your guys
over there, a pet food mix or whole foods...just curious!

Tequita, I hope things have settled down since your snap crackle pop
episode...how scary!!  Thank goodness everyone was OK.  It is an incredibly
scary thought to have to form an evacuation plan, then have the animals
decide...gee..I think I'll do it my way, by hiding under the couch!  And
toaster incidents...very good point Sukie about a safety shut-off....

Everythings been quiet here for a change, I had off today so get to play
ALL day with my gang...I live for weekends and days off when the guys can
be out and about for the WHOLE day...And I think they do to....BTW, a FLO
member here read the anonymous post from CA about the ferret proofed
backyard, and they are holding court now to decide a plan to hold Joe
hostage until he builds them their very own set-up!!!  Thanks!  Heheheh.

Michele & the 8-iz-enuff gang...who don't realize it's freezing out today
yet....