From:
Debi Rodvelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:41:32 -0600
I have had 3 ferrets turned in to me from the animal shelter in the past
couple of weeks.  They are available for adoption, so please contact me if
you are interested.

One is a baby girl, approx. 14 weeks old.  She is a spitfire, full of
herself and still a bit nippy.  She is currently being called "Monkey"
because of her tendancy to climb and dangle from anything she possibly can.
She is being beat up by my ferrets because she is small, but she has plenty
of spunk and is starting to fight back and even chases the cats.  She will
do well in a house with other pets.

The next 2 came together and are approx.  2 years old.  They are supposedly
from a private breeder in Florida, but they did not come with any papers
as I was led to believe they would be.  They are boys named Pinky and The
Brain.  If you are familiar with the cartoon, they are just the opposite.
Pinky is a bundle of energy and loves to play rough.  The Brain is
perfectly happy to cuddle with you.  I don't know my colors very well, but
will describe them as a black-eyed white (with black splotches) and a panda
(white head and very light body).  If I'm wrong with the color names, I can
be more descriptive if you are interested in knowing.  They must be adopted
out together because they have always been together.  They were previously
kept on cedar shavings, but I have not seen any signs of breathing
problems.

All 3 are current on their shots.  I also have a cage that came with Pinky
and The Brain.

If you are interested in any of these kids, e-mail me at home at
[log in to unmask] or at work at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.
Debi