From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:50:31 -0400
Hip hip horray!  Celebration!  I'm so proud of my little fuzzlets.  They
have (apparently they require) a litter box on every level of their cage.
They also had (apparently needed) a HUGE litterbox on every level.  There
little bums just wouldn't willingly fit in a little litterbox.  Well,
I hated that so much of their cage space was taken up by litterboxes.
Recently I retried using the SuperPet Long John litterboxes, much smaller
than the huge triangle ones I had.  To entice good pooping behavior I put
a blanket in every corner without the box (we had a few corner mishaps
before when trying smaller litterboxes.  These mishaps trickle down
several levels and make a huge mess!)  Well, weeks have gone by and
I've kept the blankets in the other corners.  Two nights ago I took the
blankets away.  And....(drumroll please).........no poop in the corner!
Only in the (little!) litterboxes.  I am so proud of my fuzzgirls!  Every
time I let them out in the morning or after work I have a little proud
celebration that my girls did so well!  I'm thinking I have them trained,
but really they have me trained to be so excited over litterbox accuracy!

Dooks
Risa