From:
Jimmy Mullon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 15:42:55 -0500
Hello all.  I'm the one who won the multiple soaps.  I also donated $85.00
to participate in the raffle.  I e-mailed to the ferret committee to send
me only two bars of soap and to pick additional winners in the raffle.
Please accept my apologies if my donation was offense to some people but
this was done for a good cause.  Their was no rigging of any sort and I'm
sad to read that people think that is the case.  Next time I'll donate
anonamously.

Ela .... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK......

-- Jimmy Mullon
mailto:[log in to unmask]