From:
Elizabeth Lovins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:46:58 -0600
As always I am continually amazed by people. There are a few things
that do need to be clarified.

Performance Foods has been manufacturing Totally Ferret for almost
20 years. The formula was created after extensive research by Dr. T.
Willard. Dr. Willard has a PhD in Carnivore nutrition, he is
exceedingly qualified to formulate our high quality diets.

Our food has always been manufactured at the same plant. We have used
the same, US ingredient suppliers for more than 10 years. We have
extensive GMP (general manufacturing proceedures) in place as well as
very specific quality control guidelines. The manufacturing plant is
extremely careful with the quality of all the products they produce.

There has NEVER been a ferret that has gotten ill or died from our
food.

Our mission at Performance Foods is to provide high quality foods for
our furry friends. Our first priority is now and always has been the
animals. We are here to provide information and support to the ferret
community in addition to quality foods that can be trusted.

It is not our mission to tell anyone how they should run their
household. Everyone needs to take care of and feed their animals in
a manner that works for their family.

We know that not working with Petco and Petsmart makes things more
challenging for many people. They are not things that we are able to
change. In any relationship it must work for both parties and we are
not able at this time to achieve that with either of these stores.

I would personally like to thank everyone that has supported us now and
in the past. We hope to continue being a part of your family forever,
it is a wonderful place to be.

For all of you, I wish you a long and healthy lifetime with your
animals. They are truly a blessing and should be cherished. If there is
anything we can ever do for you feel free to contact us. We do our best
to respond quickly but sometimes are out of touch in the evenings and
on weekends.

[log in to unmask] or 877-545-5462 (877-Jill-Hob)

Sincerely,

Liz Lovins
Performance Foods, Inc
President/CEO