From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 22:24:42 -0400
 Hey All,

My husband gave me a wonderful mother's day gift.  She is a tiny little
kit.  A marked white with dark ruby eyes.  From her shoulders back she has
a dark gray stripe all the way to the tip of her tail.  The back side of
her tail is only half gray.  She also has the cutest pair of gray knee
pads.  She seems very sweet and would rather be with me than with the other
ferrets.  So far only Rinkydink has had extended access to her as Rinkydink
is the gentlest ferret I have ever known.  She is very tiny.  Because of
her coloring I was considering the name Moonstone which Erin kindly
suggested but I have a penchent for fun names for ferrets and Luna Moon
seems to fit and it just stuck in my head so that is who she is.  I dont
think she is deaf as she responds to my voice and comes running when she
hears me speak.

I have a couple of pictures so far but ya'll know the quality of the camer
a I have and the talent of the photographer LOL but , If you would like a
glimpse, email me and I will send you a look see.

I am sure my husband was trying to make up for Sterling and it dosent come
anywhere near close but she is a baby and I love her already even if it
dosent take the hurt away.

Dooks and Blessings,

Karen, Jubilee, Rinkydink, Big Fun and Luna Moon, the rescue/foster kids,
Nobel and Blaze and everyone missing our little uptown girl, the prancing
laundry princess, Sterling