From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 10:22:43 -0600
Congratulations on the new babies.  I recently added another to our house.
The lady was giving up three fuzzies, and said they were all very mean.
I adopted out two of them to very good homes, and they are all cuddle
fuzzies.  The last boy decided that my hubby was a good dad, so he is still
here.  Hubby told me if I adopted oscar out that I went with him.  So we
have Oscar better known as big butt.  He loves to be held and cuddled.
Would stay in your arms all day or until the kisses start.  Oscar has fit
right in with the gang.  It is so cute to watch this BIG fuzzie play with
my little ones.  When oscar plays he doesnt dook he grunts.  It is so funny
Oscar will grunt and then my bird grunts.  Well better go they all just
disappeared and I heard me key rattling.

Robin and the 4 fat furbrats