From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:01:28 -0800
To Melissa Ince,

I found your post so amusing i just had to respond.

Your BIG question....Why is this any of my business?

It's easy.I had started reading posts here about animal communicators.I
didn't say it was bad or good.I was concerned as a very good friend (did
you miss that part,or have you never had a good friend you were concerned
about?) was at a loss.We talk daily.  The info from the communicator
scared me.It also upset me as i saw it was stressing my friend out even
further.It scared me as i saw this new AC going beyond what they are
supposed to do.My post was there to make people think Not to sound
Superior..where in the World did you see that?  (i had a good laugh on
that one) I named no one.I was using this case to point out to everyone
they need to be careful.

>Why did i send the symptoms to this Great Vet?

May of been because my friend and i both agreed to do that!  Kats ferret
was taken home today,btw and yup..her Vet is VERY happy to get a chance
to talk to this Great Vet.  I gave him both of his numbers.They are now
moving forward with another Vets advice in play.I pray this helps.Wolfie
is a Special boy,so is his mommy.

>Who are we to decide for them?  We do so now because we have to.but if
>we can learn what they want,we should respect that

I should not even address that statement.That was more dangerous than any
AC has said so far.

How the H do you know the AC isn't a quack?  If you has human kids would
you think the same?  If you had a diabetic child would you feed her candy
all day because this was her desire and you should "respect" that??  At
least your child spoke & you heard it from her.You only have the word
from someone calling themselves an AC that your animal really said
anything....

You also say my Great Vet can not diagnose without a hands on meeting?
Are you saying an AC can?  At least my Great Vet has hundreds of
thousands of hours spent studying ferrets.I think his advice certainly
outweighs that of any medical advice given by an AC.Plus AC's are not
supposed to be doing that according to what i now hear.

Kat is sending a post here tonight,that may explain some of your
questions to you.I have seen that as she will have seen this.I think
enough has been said here on the FML.If you have more to say,please
do not hesitate to mail me personally.

Sincerely,
Tara Radford