From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:22:11 -0600
Hi everyone,
I have a concern I hope someone can help me with.  First I'm sorry about
all the fuzzies that are sick or have passed on to the other side.  But my
concern is are there ANY well ferret stories in here or are they all sad,
I'm starting to get scared about my fuzzies getting sick.  Most of the
stories are sad so if you have a healthy fuzzy please let me know and tell
me some stories of them.

Also what is so bad about Skeeter's posting?  It is for ppl with ferrets
isn't it?  Skeeter hello from a new member to this list.

This may step on some toes but please someone send me a happy story, I was
also wondering how to start a shelter in my area any suggestions????

Love this digest,
Paula and Mike - mom and dad
Banditt, Lightning and Lily - fuzzies
Doug, Bob, and Nicole - human fuzzies