From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:27:23 EST
>Does anyone have a ferret with a preferance for a certain toy?

Some do, some don't.  My Tracy LOVES these sort of mouse-shaped stuffed
and crinkley little toys.  She has 2.  They must be moved and hidden every
playtime.

Dexter has decided the 2 ferret Kongs are his.  He does nothing with them,
but they must be hidden.  The others all leave them alone (I'm sure he's
threatened them if they don't).

The others all like various things and the favorites change often.  Easter
eggs (with or without crocheted wrappings and bells), crumpled paper,
crinkle sacks, Ferret dryer tubes, Cheweasels, various cat toys, books,
magazines, shoes, slippers, socks, various toys that actually belong to
my daughter, etc.

Kim and The Super Six

PS:  I forget - what does FLO stand for?