From:
Beth & Mark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:31:05 -0500
Hello everyone,

I am looking for some input.  Our one ferret was taken in for his rabies
vaccination and when we left, the vet forgot to give us the tag and the
certificate stating he had been vaccinated.  The vet can not locate any
record of her giving the shot (she forgot to write it down) and states she
can give him another and it wouldn't be any harm to Teddy, our ferret.  I
just wanted to check with all you knowledgable people to confirm this.

It has been about a month since he had the shot and I know he did get it,
but for sanity and possible safety reasons, I want the piece of paper to
confirm if a question should ever arise.

I is a rescue from a shelter and we didn't know any type of vaccination he
had previously so he has possibly already been doubled up on his shots.  We
are guessing he is about 6 months old.

Thanks for any help.

Mark