From:
Jackie Decarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 19:16:59 -0600
This may sound crazy but does anyone have a clue on a material that sounds
like newspapers when crunched?  My little grandson had a ball that sounded
like this and my little fuzzy loved it but the grandson has since moved to
Texas (with the ball <sigh>) and I would like to make one for the little
fuzzbutt should I find out what the name of the material is.  I have asked
the bigger fabric stores and they look at me like I'm crazy.  I also believe
this material was mentioned on this list awhile ago in the form of someone
talking about a crinkle sleep sack.  If anyone has any info.  about this
kind of material please email me and as usual all the information is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.... Hugs and dooks.........

Jackie    [log in to unmask]
Taz (why did Stephan have to move to Texas and take MY ball with him?)