From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 14:09:22 -0700
I just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated our website.  The
ferrets and I worked on some biographies and some pictures.  We're still
in the beginning stages, I think.  With minimal amounts of free time to
learn and to work on it, I think it looks good, though.

Enjoy, and don't forget to vote for us for the Blurry Furry contest.  The
banner is near the bottom of our first page. :-)  Thanks!

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy