From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:36:05 -0500
She was doing so well - Eating, getting more active - But yesterday she
took a turn for the worse - You could see it in her eyes - I took her into
the vets - She stayed overnight for observations - I went and fed her
last night -She refused her d\soup but took 20 cc's of ensure plus - This
morning my daughter went to visit her and she took 10cc's of ensure agian
refused d\soup - She seemed to be getting better agian - Poops almost
normal - Then about 15 minutes ago Dr. Greene called - Sally was gone - She
had just checked on her about 30 minutes before and seemed fine - When she
returned she said Sally was dead - She was such a strong little girl - She
gave it her all right up to the end - It is such a shock - Sandee would you
please help her find her way around - She will be the tiny little bald girl
with the big, loving, happy eyes - Tell her I am so sorry that we did not
have longer with her - She had been so mistreated before she came to us,
starved, stuck in a filthy cage, bald and infested with fleas, ect.  but
even with that she was the sweetest, most people loving little girl ever
and she deserved the best life had to offer - I wish we had the chance to
give that to her - Tell her that her brothers will always remember their
tiny little sister.  Help her find Stinky and Junior - They will be her
big brothers now -

  Thanks to everyone for all the information and love -
       May we all have the strength of Sally -
                       Mindy, Slim and Joey