Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2014 19:08:42 -0400
This week we choose : Ferretpallozza, Buffalo NY./ Maggie Houseman -
as shelter of the week to receive 10% + more Donation from sales
donations: [log in to unmask]

Our Ferret Friends in USA need our help too!!...

Between May 3rd and May 7th we took in 12 little ones, 10 from a family
that had fallen on really bad times. Of those 10, Miss Dookie Doo has
had numerous vet visits to get her insolunoma under control and one
of the other little gals has developed adrenal as well. 2 emergency
medical surrenders for advanced adrenal came in that same time and will
continue to require medical care. We are very grateful for any help we
receive right now, thank you!

AUCTION ENDS FRIDAY 9:00 PM EST - MANY buy it now ITEMS TOO ' GO TO
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/