From:
Jodi Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:26:25 -0500
Does any of you use the bi-oder ferret waste deoderiser by marshalls.  It
was recomended by my local small pet store and I have used it for about
a year.  It really cuts down on ferret oder and waste odor.  You put it
in the drinking water.  After hearing my pet store owner tell a lady that
she can keep her ferret in a 10 gallon fish aquarium for ever, I realize
he doesn't know poop about ferrets.  I am trying to educate him but he
is unblieving so far.He has started telling people to talk to me if they
want to know more about keeping ferrets.  I don't want to use something
that will make my furbies sick or kill them so I thought I would ask you
guys.

Thanks,
Jodi and the brat pack