From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:22:16 EDT
I have listed some of my unique hammys with sides to benefit S.A.F.E and
24 kt ferret shelter.  This hammys have sides and are design to cradle
your fuzzy while they snoze.  There is 2 different listings, one is a
hammy with happy faces (3 available) and the other has little duckies on
it (3 available).  You may also request matching bedding items.  To see
what else I make click on my web page at the bottom of this page.

I am taking half of what this sell for and sending it to S.A.F.E. and
the other half to 24 kt ferret shelter.  Both of these are deserving and
great ferret shelters.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7709294898

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7709285599

Julie

Jazzy, Bear, Roscoe, Scooter, Slinky, Fiona,  Fizzy, Abby Sue, Polo, Al,
Sammie, Neiko, & Reico
Sidney Sue at the Rainbow Bridge (we love U)

Please check out my quality, affordable ferret bedding, your fuzzy will
love it!!!!!!!

<http://www.the1ferretschoice.bravehost.com/>
 or
<http://funnyfuzzyweasels.no-ip.info/JuliesWebPage/JuliesPage1.htm>