Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:21:17 +0000
It is quite surprising but I have had a lot of interest in the liver
treats, so here goes

I get my butcher to cut the liver into strips about 1/2 an inch thick and
store it in a box in the freezer, then each time I use the oven and it is
getting towards the end of the cooking time I put some strips on a baking
tray and place it in the bottom of the oven.  I think the temperature
should be about 109c so that the liver just dries out, but each oven has
to be tried and tested.

I wish you and your ferrets the best of luck, once your ferrets get a
liking for them just keep your fingers out of the way as some ferrets can
mistake fingers for liver in a mad dash to stop the others getting any.

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/First_Page-Index.html