From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:01:23 -0800
I wanted to post this yesterday but I was going to a funeral for Army
Sargent Lynn Ira (Mike) Strouse at Arlington Cemetary.

Ploe passed away at almost 10yrs old on Veteran's Day before I got home
from work, she left in her sleep.

Ploe was an identical twin, her twin was Surie who passed in the summer
of 2008. Ploe and Surie were attached to the same plicenta and not onl
were they identical in looks but in personallities and manerisms as
well.

Could one of the bridge greeters meet her for me? She was a beautiful
black haired siamese with a white undercoat. Please make sure her twin
sister Surie is there, her brother Yar, her dad White Russian's Revenge
and mother Tania are also there to greet her. Her grandpa was FL's
Chance who I aquired who she used to play with when he was alive.
Please remind her how much I loved her and how much she will be missed.
Let her know her baby sister Truffle misses her as well.

It saddens me that she decided to leave while I was at work, I never
got to say goodbye.

Thank you in advance to the greeter.

mommie Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets