From:
"Heyn, Ela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:45:22 -0400
I just wanted to remind everyone that there will be a Homeless Animal
Awareness event (basically a pet adoption forum) in Bloomfield/Montclair,
New Jersey this Sunday, the 26th.

It will be held in Brookdale Park, which borders Montclair, Bloomfield,
and Glen Ridge, New Jersey.  (That's exit 151 on the Parkway, and it's
very close to Route 3 and New Jersey Turnpike exit 16W as well.  If you
need further directions, please call me on 201-650-4700).

I and a few other ferret lovers will be there, and we'll have a few ferrets
there, too (weather permitting, of course!)  We also plan to have ferret
adoption forms and ferret literature with us.  The event itself should be
a lot of fun ... there will also be other adoption groups there, and
adoptable dogs, cats and other animals.  The park is large and beautiful,
with a gorgeous playground, ball fields, a rose garden,
biking/skating/walking paths and tennis courts ..  and the event will
also have music and children's activities.

There is more information available as well on www.sheltershowcase.com.
The sponsoring organization is Bloomfield Animal Shelter, and the event
runs from roughly 12:30 pm until 5:30 pm.

- Ela