From:
Terry Garvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:34:56 -0600
Anyone that can help.  There is a 1 year old male sable MF ferret in
Wichita Falls, TX that needs out of an abusive/neglectful situation.
I have already talked to the lady & she will also surrender his cage &
accessories.  Please give me a call at (806) 665-3684 if you can help
over the weekend, or 806) 669-0742 Monday.  I will not be near E-mail
until Monday.  Even if you can't keep him, if you could foster him for a
short while we find him a home.  I live in Pampa, TX & that's about 3.5
hours away.  We just need to get this little guy out of there as soon as
possible.

Also, those of you around the Amarillo, TX area, my vet here in Pampa,
TX now has a cryo unit & has already done his first cryo surgery.  Yea!

Terri