From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 10:49:54 -0500
Stinkey learned a new trick and it's driving me nuts! I run a business out of
my home and couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting any calls for a day. I
couldn't get any faxes sent or even connect to AOL. Why not? Because she
found the wall plug and unplugged it! After several reconnect situations (she
just waited patiently for me to leave), I gave up and covered it with duck
tape. That stuff is great for everything! Now when the phone rings (one is on
the wall behind my husband's chair and the other one is next to my computer),
she climbs up my husband's chair back and jumps at the receiver. Wolla! She
lands in the chair seat, receiver and all!
Oh the woes of a life with fuzzies!