From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 01:23:43 -0400
I just got done giving all 4 girls a bath...first time for Sammi and Wiggles
since we got them...here's the lowdown...

We got all 4 of them in the bathroom and closed the doors...I hoped in and
got the water warm...I usually pick up the first ferret that comes to see
me...so...Maxie was first...she didn't seem much in the mood, so I made it
quick.  Rosie was next, wanted to know what was going on...Rosie loved HER
bath...she was being very playful, so I let her down in the water, and she
swam circles around me...she was loving it!  A little otter she was indeed!
 She used her webbed, front paws to swim like a fish in water!  I let her
down to dry off in the towels on the floor.  Maxie was up on top of the
rug-covered toilet top...looking at me with a smile on her face (she feels
refreshed after her baths).

So, Sammi was next, the 4 month old scardy cat of the house...I had to get
out to get her...she did NOT want a bath...but nevertheless I have gotten
good at holding a ferret in one hand and they don't have a chance of getting
away...even tho she tried desperately to!  With her I made it very quick!

As the 3 wet fuzzies were drying off I grabbed little Miss Wiggles, and she
looked at me with that little Wiggles glow and took her bath like a little
lady of course!  I used the new all-natural aloe-vera flea shampoo on her
because she had been scratching a lot...her Ma says that it's because she is
an albino...fleas love their skin...so, it worked wonders!  I picked off the
dead fleas...3 in all, and she was so grateful!  I looked at her face and
saw the most beautiful creature on this earth looking back at me with a
twinkle in her ruby-reds!

So, I let her down, she played in the towels, drying off, and I opened the
door to the bathroom, let them all rush out to play in the bed, clean
clothes on the floor, and run down to show Ma how clean they were!

I continued with my shower, and came down to see 4 gorgeous, fluffy fuzzies
running around with new ferritudes!  They sure were happy!

Dave =)