From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:56:39 -0600
Just a short note that my computer crashed & had to reformat the hard
drive, resulting in a few days lost mail since my last backup.  This
happened early last week, but if anyone sent me an email needing an answer
or tonic shipment that hasn't received a reply please re-send it..

My oldest & last "pet store ferret", Sadi, a week ago last Friday had
screaming seizures.  Dr. Joe here took her home over the weekend & she
seems to maybe have had a stroke rather than a brain tumor, which is
comparatively good news.  The tip off was that she responded to having
her eyelashes touched, and if it was a brain tumor, there'd be no response,
and no treatment.  That's a fatal condition.  Sadi's stable as far as the
seizures with daily phenobarbitol, and trying to rebuild her strength.
She's so weak she poops or urinates but can't move away from it, or eat or
drink on her own..  So it's every couple of hours maintinence, but all
agree it's worth trying to see if she can recover.  After being cleaned,
fed & "watered", she licks her lips and is comfortable.

My best phone # for contact is now 303-257-3500.  It's a digital cell phone
that'll work when I'm on route & visiting in Colo. springs as well as up
here.  It's set up so if it's off, it automatically goes to the home phone
here.

take care,

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the
ferret totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or
surgery. :)
My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret