Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:59:02 -0800
i am looking at ferrets for a pet these are a few of my questions.

1.do ferrets get fleas?

2.if so what to do?

3.should i bathe the ferret once a week or if not how often?

4.how often can u give him treats?

5.how bad will a ferret bite and what damages will it do?

6.can i let him play with a stuffed animal if under supervision?

7.will he ggo to the bath room on me when i asm playing with it?

8.should i let him play on the carrbet or should i put down towles on the
floor?

9.should i take his liter box out with him when i am playing with himjust
in case?

E-mail me back at [log in to unmask]

[Moderator's note: I sent him the FAQ a couple of days ago in case anyone
is wondering.  BIG]