Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:27:10 -0400
Through every trial and moment of pain, we stand together to help one
another.  Sometimes the hand of a stranger comes along and lifts up our
hearts..  Our responsibility is to continue that selfless act of love
and pass on the comfort.

Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted.
~ Mathew 5:4

Brenda from Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter Mom has passed away this
morning.

She will be off line for a few days and her and her family can use all
of our prayers.

If anyone needs to contact Brenda or the shelter you can direct the
e-mails to me.

If it is pertaining to the rescue efforts fot Katrina you can direct
your questions to Medical needs for ferrets we have a vet coordinator

Sukie Crandall at [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to contact our relief coordinator Judy Cooke if
you have any questions or concerns at [log in to unmask]

Thank You All

Harry