Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 11:46:20 -0400
To the people who have ferrets that are sneezing alot right now, I think it
is because of the pollen.  My ferrets were sneezing alot until I put on our
air filter and kept the house closed up.  Now, we have noticed that they are
not sneezing hardly at all.  Just my opinion but ferrets have nearly
everything we humans have so I think that could very well be the problem.
Penny in NH