From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:42:00 EST
>Not a lap ferret but he made up for it in his sweet disposition.  I sit
>here and can't believe I've lost them both.
>
>Susan

Dear Susan:

I am truly sorry for your loss and you have my deepest sympathy.  I can't
imagine losing all of my babies and being left with none.  You are in my
thoughts and prayers.  Remember this they are no longer in pain and they
are dooking across the bridge just waiting for the day when they will help
you cross the bridge to be with them forever.

I know this is not the time but there are so many fur kids in shelters
that need a home when you are ready please consider a shelter for your
next baby.  May the Peace of God that passes all understanding be with
you today and always!

God Bless You
Prayers and Thoughts coming your way
Helen